Thursday, December 4, 2008

Buseh Orangeh.

Sooo, I probably shouldn't be posting right now 'cause I have too much to do...but I blame Seija, so it's okay. ;P Anyway, her blog is right here so you can check it out.

It's so weird to think that my final days of classes are coming up. College is so...odd. My graphics and art history classes only meet once a week so I've only been to those classes what, eighteenish times? Back in high school that was only two and a half weeks! x-x; So friggen weird. But I've learned so, so, so much in those few classes, it's unreal.

Random thing that has been annoying me lately;;
Water hoses. At the farm we have a "non-kinking" water hose. Guess what it does every fricken day? Kinks up! *strangles it* I was ranting to it about someone and they go, "It is non-kinking. That just means that if it is kinked that there will still be some water coming out." Yeah, like three drops ever ten minutes. >>;; ...Anyway.

I'm working on two skins that will be put up within a month or so. Zireling's Second Birthday and ED's Christmas skin. Christmas will be done first 'cause ZK's birthday won't be 'till the first of January. ...Still don't have much rest time between skins. But I have figured out a way to beat side tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahhahhhaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaa! Yu gane! What is that way exactly? You'll see in Zireling's skin. =333 ...Assuming I can get it coded properly. >>; Also, I'm working on NoTE's skin, but that won't be done until after ZK's. After NoTE's...then ZKN's...then my blog's...maybe. x-x *rolls over and dies*

Yesterday I was told that I was "too nice." People tell me that all the time but I haven't really done anything to change that fact. A. Because...well, unless I openly hate you, I can't be mean to you and B. because there are too many not nice people in the world that I figure if I'm too nice it'll make up a little bit for the not niceness. That all made perfect sense in my mind.

Mmm, I think I'm going to draw Seija a "toodles" for she says that at the end of every one of her blog posts.


Later yall!

1 comment:

S E I J A said...

A toodles? XD;;

But yes, I like to say it. ^__^

and I'm sorry to make you busy. =(

-huggles-